Thursday, November 11, 2010

MIA

Sorry I have been Missing In Action this week. My Mother has been in the hospital and being an only child of a single mother that means I have been up there a lot.

I appreciate the prayers that so many of you have shared. It is a blessing to know that God has placed so many wonderful people into my life.

I pray that you have a healthy relationship with your parents. I know my Mom and I have not always been in such a good place. I pray that if you are hurting or struggling in a relationship, that you turn to God and your support network for strength, healing and encouragement. I know I would not have made it through this week with out God or my friends!

Please know that even though life has me otherwise occupied this week, you are all still in my thoughts and prayers and I can not wait to return next week with a renewed spirit and willingness to share our experiences together.

Until We Meet Again,

Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment